<$Consulting$>

Anecdotes of one consultant's experiences in the technology management consulting industry

Monday, September 04, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my 1st post on a site intended to chronical my career as a consultant in technology and management consulting. I hope that this site will assist people researching a consulting career by giving them a peek into one person's experiences in this industry. In addition, perhaps it will also serve as my personal conduit for self-assessment and professional therapy.


I'll endeavor to cover as many career related details as I can dredge up (for those of you looking into this career path for your future careers). Along with the practical, I'll also try to throw in some entertaining and informative anecdotes from my experiences.

To start off with a brief intro:

I've been in consulting since graduating from college in the year 2000 with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical and Materials engineering (double majors) as well as a Bachelor's degree in Economics/German Studies (double major).

My first employer was Andersen Cosulting (now Accenture).

More to follow regarding my experiences there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home