Invitation for additional rounds of interview
...Continued from previous post
Unexpectedly, I received a call that same evening that I was to be invited back for a second interview. Although the specifics are now fuzzy in my memory, I recall that I was invited to the Hartford, CT office for additional rounds of interviews with other consultants managers which culminated in a meeting with the managing partner of the office at the time.
The interviews sped by uneventfully. Most of the standard questions were covered. They ranged from additional behavioral interviews to educational and professional experiences.
After enduring the whirlwind rounds of interviews, those of us fortunate enough to receive offers met on an individual basis with the managing partner of the Hartford office to receive congratulatory remarks and accept/reject the offer. Looking back on that day and at that particular moment, I still remember a sense of elation at the fulfillment of a milestone - the first job. My offer was approximately $56000 base with a $5000 signing bonus. It was a princely sum for someone who eked by school years on modest earnings accrued from hourly wages garnered through summer internships at a local engineering company.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home